Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lose Belly Fat | Lose Weight

Lose belly fat, lose weight! Well, I finally did it! For years I was "sort of fit." You know, decent enough shape, but not quite GREAT. For me a truly great body means a really nice set of abs. Your abdominal muscles are the hardest to get a handle on, right? Wrong!

I did crunches until I was blue in the face, but never seemed to get that shape I was looking for. You would think that after months of hardcore ab work, I would look like the gods. That set of six-pack abs always escaped me. I thought I must not be doing enough ab work. Turns out the real issue was getting rid of that tough to lose belly fat.

Turns out that I DID have that six-pack, but it was hiding under my tummy. The reality is, you don't need to do 1,000 crunches a day (not that I ever got that crazy) to have good abs. What you need to do is lower your body fat.

The trick is to to eat the right foods! So, no more over-doing the workouts for me. Too much effort for the results I was getting anyways. Nope, you just have to eat the right stuff. Easy right? Well, yeah, once you know what the right stuff is. I couldn't do it on my own, but found this great resource that had all the answers I needed. I highly recommend you take a look at it, too.

The site where I found this great information is:

www.GetNiceAbs.com

And remember, loose belly fat, lose weight

No comments: